Thursday, May 21, 2009

Albertson double idea's...



Here we go again! I am thrilled Albertson's is doubling coupons again, it is wonderful and exhausting at the same time! Here is 12 transactions (from different stores at different times of the day. No, I don't clear the shelves or tie up the lines for an hour, I travel around and leave stuff for others!) Most of the coupons I used have already been posted a few posts down, I just wanted to give you a visual!

3- Edge shaving cream = FREE
6- boxes of graham crackers = .64 each
6- bags of marshmallows= .64 each
6- 6 pack Hershey candy bars= .64 each
1- Bubble= .40 (filler item)
4- colgate toothpaste= FREE ( I have coupon guilt, I used expired coupons for the toothpate (exp. 5/16), without realizing it until my friend pointed it out to me! Thanks Annikan!
7- Skintimate shaving cream = FREE
8- Frenches mustard= FREE
1- Kraft salad dressing = FREE
14- Sweet Baby Rays Bbq sauce= FREE

Total spent+ $ 13.16 (includes tax)
Total savings= $ 162.61

3 comments:

Katie said...

Emily, I always love your posts! Thanks.

Kristi M. said...

Don't feel bad about the toothpaste and expired coupon. One of the stocker ladies at the greenhurst alberstons told me about it so I went home and found it. If they mention it, then it must not bother them.

Nikki916 said...

Does anyone have a few extra coupons for the skintimate? I am out and low on money! Can anyone help? Thanks