Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Idaho Statesman Newspaper Offer


Bad News: I was told today that The Idaho Statesman will be increasing their in-store price to $2.00/per Sunday paper starting in June.

Good News: They have offered all of you Discount Queens the ability to lock in the $1/per paper price if you sign up for home delivery.

If you call the number listed below and tell them Discount Queens sent you (more referrals = more giveaways for you :)) you can sign up for as many or as little subscriptions as you want. This is an exceptionally good deal for those who only wish to have a few Sunday papers delivered and no weekdays OR if you live outside the Press Tribune delivery area (or if you just like reading the Statesman).

The deal gets better: If you sign up with Rock and mention our blog he will "hook you up" with goodies! By goodies I mean extra newspapers, coupon inserts, and DOUBLERS! I will post his weekly locations local Albertsons and Fred Meyer stores), go find him, tell him you signed up through our blog enjoy some special treatment! I just got a handful of extra coupons and doublers just today! That alone payed for months of subscriptions!

Hurry and call before the price increases to $2!!
Rock (208) 602-7828

4 comments:

Jana said...

So if we're already getting 4 papers delivered with the $1 price, do we have to do anything to lock in the price??

Jilene said...

I was at Fairview/Meridian yesterday and he was there. I will be locking in my price at $1/paper tomorrow. He also hooked me up with 5 FREE newspapers that had doublers in them. It was awesome! I didn't have to ask at CS and get 1 at a time!!! Thanks Rock!

Jilene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Discount Queens said...

He should be at that same store today (Fairview and Meridian)- everyone go talk to hime and metion Discount Quens and he will hook you up with extra doublers. I'm not sure what you have to do if you already have a subscription. I'm sure it has to do with when it expires. I'll ask him today.