Thursday, May 21, 2009

Smores anyone???


Here's a great deal I almost missed until my friend Lara pointed it out to me yesterday... At Albertson's when you buy:

1- Nabisco Graham cracker= $ 3.00
1- 6 pack Hershey candy bars= $ 3.00
1- bag of Kraft marshmallows= $ 1.00
= $ 7.00

YOU GET $ 3.00 off instantly (new total = $ 4.00)

Then, use the $ 1.00 off coupon from Sunday paper good for/when you buy 1 of each (can't remember which week, sorry!)
Or use the $ 1.00 off coupon from the tear pad next to the display (if your store has them)& your Albertson's double coupon to bring your total down to $ 2.00 for all 3!

Nampa's 7th/12th store had them even cheaper, their crackers were $ 2.49, which made my total $ 1.64 for all 3!

4 comments:

Ky"sa" said...

Emily,

There was also a $1 off coupon for hershey's dark chocolate that worked. So it actually cost me $.18 cents. Woo hoo!!

Emily said...

Awesome! Thanks for the tip!

Julee said...

5-mile/Ustick had the crackers for 2.49 also. the coupon was just in last sunday's insert (Smart Source with Off on the cover)

Nikki916 said...

I had a $1 off coupon for the crackers and used a doubler so I got them all for free :o) Hope that helps!