Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stock Up -Deals of the Week

We thought it might be fun to list one or two (or more!) of the best deals each week - deals that I would "stock up" on. If you have found any, please share!!! r if you think this is a dumb idea, tell me :). I know you guys are finding a million deals out there!

My picks this week:

Fred Meyer 1lb Butter - $1.25!
(use the in-ad coupon - limit 8 per transaction, but you can do more than 1)





This is definetly a stock up price for me. Cheaper than Costco, Walmart and Winco. I plan on buying a bunch and storing them in my freezer (this is the hard part - finding room!).

P.S. - you can take the ad into Walmart or Target and have them price match their store brand Butter for this price as well. -Print the ad online HERE.


Albertsons Chicken Breast (at the butcher) - $1.79!!
Thanks Fabulessly Frugal for this one!

No comments: