Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hasbro Coupon!

* Thanks My Baton Rouge Mommy and Stlmommy !




Hasbro has added a new coupon for us to print on their family games! Print a coupon for $4.00 off here for IE or here (FireFox), exp 12/31/09. Games include Hungry Hippos, Gator Golf, Giraffalaff Limbo, Scatterpillar Scramble, and Elefun.

It does state on the coupon (Only applicable on one game in a multiple game purchase) which means if you are buying more than one and want to use more than one coupon, you will have to make      two separate transactions.


In October start to look for 
Hasbro games with a free Papa Johns pizza coupon! Don't forget that many are finding the Hungry Hippo's travel size game or as little as $0.99 at Target and Walmart with this coupon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awesome tip! I thought I'd printed all the Hasbro coupons, but this is a new one for me! More cheap games at Target -woohoo!! I linked up to you! :)