Monday, April 19, 2010

It's a good week at Rite Aid!!!

Would you believe me if I told you that (after rebates) I didn't pay a dime, not even a penny, for the items below??  Would you believe me if I told you, in fact, that I made $5.20 off of these items??  Well, I did!  (And I would have made $15 more if Walgreens hadn't have been out of the Vitamin D.)

Check out the Walgreens post HERE on how to make $20 and the Rite Aid post HERE for the Claritin deals.  Seriously, this Claritin deal is HOT!!  If you suffer from allergies, I highly recommend taking advantage of this deal.  Even on sale, the Claritin is almost $60, and right now you can get it for pennies!!

Yay for COUPONS!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Great job! That is AWESOME!!!

Tamra said...

Way to go Kelley! The Claritin deal is serisouly hot!!!

tiamarie228 said...

went to Rite Aid, and they were sold out.. looks like Im competing with a fellow couponer!! Lol.. Ive got a few more I can try tomorrow.. heres hoping for some Claritin!

Jessica said...

Today at Walgreens I got 4 of the vitamins, 4 pkgs of Huggies, 2 gummy bears & 2 candles for a grand total (including tax) of $8.66! Thanks a million!!!