Monday, April 19, 2010

$20 MONEYMAKER at Walgreens!

Right now Nature Bounty's D-1000 is on sale for $5 at Walgreens, with a $5 register reward.  It's already free but make it sweeter by making another $5 off of it.  Follow these steps to print out a $5 coupon on any Nature Bounty product:

1. Go to Natures Bounty Rewards and register for an account.


2. Enter the following codes. The first set of numbers is the "product number" and the last 8 numbers is the "lot code":
2099 -18576402,
51135 -18576402,
27602 -18576402,
17139 -18576402,
2386 -18576402,
2532 -18576402.

3. Those should add 600 points to your account.

4. Click on “Redeem My Points Now”.

5. Select the $5.00 coupon at the bottom.

6. Print the coupon, then click back to print it three more times (coupon can be printed 4 times).

If you do 4 separate transactions using all 4 coupons, you'll get $20 in Register Rewards and walk away with 4 jars of vitamins! Just remember, RR's don't usually "roll", so don't use your RR to purchase more of the same vitamins, or another RR won't print out.

Thanks Savvy Spending!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

yeah..i love making money to go shopping thanks!

Jeff and Dana said...

Seriously the best deal I have ever seen at Walgreens! No filler items, no up front purchase. Just $20 back. Now, I can buy my cheese, milk, and other grocery items from Walgreens this week and not have to spend a dime elsewhere. Just hope they still have some left when I go!

Miss Kelli said...

my computer would only let me print once :(

David said...

in order to print more than once you hit the back button. One time it said that reached the limit but then I hit back again and it let me print all 4 times.

Thanks for sharing the coupon - it is a great deal!

Sol said...

thank you! I needed some vitamins.

Rebalou said...

Hi - I love to visit your site but was disappointed to see this post - these codes are supposed to be entered once you've purchased the item. After signing up at Nature's Bounty and reading through the rules I feel certain this is an abuse of this particular promotion. I realize anyone can just copy the codes down by looking at them on the shelf, but do you truly believe that is the manufacturer's intent? The vitamin d bottles each carry the same code so the total points value on these is just 25 so "purchasing" several still doesn't justify the "$20 moneymaker"... I'd mind my own business, but I realize these promos will be pulled if folks (however unintentionally) abuse them. Please correct me if I'm wrong here - I sure hope I am.

The WIlloughby Family said...

Rebalou---I discussed this deal with some of my friends and I have to agree 100% with you. If YOU, YOURSELF did not purchase the item how is it that you can claim you did and still have integrity?? This is the second time today that I have commented on honesty. My Walgreens cashiers tell me thank you for being honest and I would never do anything to lose that trust especially when they work so well with all of us couponers!!
It is crazy what happens to get a little pocket change or a couple of free samples!!