Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walgreens - Week of 1/24 - FREE Stuff!


I ordered extra BIC and Reach coupons on e-Bay - I LOVE stocking up on stuff like this! I'll place a n order to not clear the shelves. but think about getting extra to donate, if there is plenty on stock at your store.
*Bic Disposable razors - B1G1 FREE
Use B1G1 (1/10 SS)
Final Price = 2 FREE!!!

Pert Plus - $2.50
-Get $2 RR
Use $1.50/1 Men (1/24SS)
Final Price = FREE after RR

Sure Deodorant - 2/$3
Use $1.50/1 for Men (1/24 SS)
Final Cost = FREE!
*Reach Prevent Toothbrush - $.99 w/ in ad coupon
Use $1/1 (10/18 RP)
or B1G1 (1/3 RP)
Final Cost - Free - $.50

*Coffee Mate Creamer - $2.49 - B1G1
Final Price = $.25 each


Huggies Diaper Deal:
Buy $25.00 worth of Huggies and get a $5.00 Register Reward.

Buy (3) Huggies Jumbo Little Movers - $8.99
use $1.00/1 (Children’s Activity Booklet (deducts $3.00) BY PHARMACY)
Pay $17.97
-Get Back $5.00 RR
Final Price = $12.97 for 3 packs or $4.32 each!

7 comments:

daisyzombie said...

I searched through my SmartSource from yesterday and couldn't find the mentioned coupons for the deodorant and the Pert Plus. Am I missing something?

Sarah M. said...

I'm confused about the B1G1 on razors.. if they are already B1G1 how does it work out to get them both free with another B1G1? I'm a little lost.. (still learning walgreens)

Tamra said...

I think they ended up being regional - but I would check e-bay today if you are interested - you can usually grab 10 for $1 or 20 for $2.

Tamra said...

Sarah - This can be confusing. Basically what ends up happening is the store ends up paying for one(via their sale) and the manufacturer pays for one (via the coupon.

SO your payng for the one item with your coupon. Does that make sense?

YMMV on this one. Some store allows this and some store do not.Though they should - they are making the same amount if we use the coupon or do not.

Teri J said...

I was at two Walgreens for the Bic razors and noticed they had them priced at 5.99 not 6.99 with a b1g1 sign. These were Walgreens on State St and Horseshoe Bend rd where they were out of the razors and the Walgreens on Glenwood in Boise/Garden City. They had two packs of the razors at the Glenwood one but when I paid they only took 5.99 off for the coupon. They had rung them up as 1 @ 5.99 and 1 @ 1.00. Is this how they normally do the B1G1 or was it just these Walgreens. I will try another location tomorrow and see if they are different. In the ad it says buy one for 6.99 and get one free so I feel that is how they should have rung up and how my coupon should have been used. I was taking son to the oral surgeon though so did not have time to inquire. Any ideas?

Tamra said...

Walgreens is notorious for having BOGO deals ring up funny. Remember a week ago when it was suppose to be a BOGO 1/2 off and it was ringing up BOGO FREE?

I would show them the ad and ask next time. Nicely of course - since b/c of lack of policy, they can basically do whatever they want. Tha't my understanding at least. Anyone know anything else?

My coupons have not come yet, so I'm not sure if this is the case at all walgreens.

Sol said...

where are the 'children's activity booklets?' I went to 2 different stores and the all the employees, including the important pharmacy assistants looked at me like 'what?' I've never heard of that before! I have like 2 more diapers and want to take advantage of this deal. PLus the $2/off coupons online are for the overnight diapers, is that going to be a problem? and finally why is the sky blue? (jk!)
Sol, thanks for all the hard work you do for the Treasure Valley, Hail to the QUeens!