Saturday, January 23, 2010

Awesome Quaker Sale at Albertsons!!!

Thanks to the fabuless ladies at Fabulessly Frugal, here's a heads up for the Quaker sale many of us have been waiting for. If you're like me, my granola bars, oatmeal and pancake mix are just starting to run out, so this couldn't have come at a better time.

Go here to get the full details, but basically buy in increments of 5 to get the best deals. The awesome thing is that there is no limit to the number of increments you can do in one transaction - keep it simple at 5 or buy 50 all at once...no making others wait behind us in line!

These items are $1 each when you buy in a group of 5:
  • All Cap'n Crunch Varieties
  • Life and Cinnamon Life
  • Oatmeal Squares Cereal
  • Quaker Chewy Granola Bars or Dipps
  • Quaker Breakfast Cookies
  • Quaker Instant Oatmeal
  • Quaker Pancake Mix
  • Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
These items are $1.40 each when you buy in a group of 5:
  • Quaker Oats
  • Aunt Jemima Syrup
Here's a scenario:

Buy 5 boxes Chewy Granola bars for $5.

Use 2 $1/2 coupons = $2
Use 1 $.55/1 coupons = $.55

Spend $5, save $2.55 = $2.45 OOP

If doublers happen to come in Sunday's paper (haven't heard yet...but we can always hope), then you could use three doublers for another savings of $2.55 making this a $.10 money maker!

Let us know what you're looking for, what looks good to you, and what scenarios you plan on using. Here's to hoping our stores are well stocked!!!

5 comments:

Tamra said...

I must have been typing as you posted this because I published this same post just after you! Here's to late night blogging :).

I'm so excited abou this sale, I just orderd my coupons!

Jessica said...

Thanks for giving me a heads up! I just ordered my coupons from Ebay. I think I beat the rush! Thanks a million!

Fabulessly Frugal said...

Thanks for the link love! You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

What's the time frame for this sale?

Tamra said...

It will start Wednesday (1/27)and go thorugh Tuesday (2/2).