Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sweet Discount On My Little Pony at Target!


A brand new very Discount Christmas Deal for you!!!!
Head on over to Target with your $5/$20 My Little Pony Coupon to snag this super cute So Soft Twinkle StarSong Pony for only $15!
So the Target Toy Coupon book has this advertised as marked down from $32.99 to being on sale for $29.99. HOWEVER, Target on Eagle had it slashed down to just $19.99! Which means, you can use the $5/$20 coupon. My checker didn't seem to have a problem scanning this coupon even though it technically was a penny below price. If yours does though, grab another teeny tiny my little pony something to bring up your total to over $20.

I used my free Target gift card from the baby registry deal, so this was free, and I still had $5 to spend. It lights up and talks and sings when you press its foot, my daughter LOVED it. They only had two left on the shelf - so I would hurry and snag yours ASAP! I have no idea what the Target on Milwaukee has on hand, but you can check there too. Let us know!


Hurry and print your coupon before the limit has been reached!



No comments: