Friday, November 6, 2009

Target Baby Registry


In the mail yesterday I randomly got a Target Baby Registry magazine - with a free coupon for a $20 Target gift card inside! So if you got one, dont throw it away without looking inside it first!

If you didnt get a magazine with free gift card, and you want one, all you have to do is go and sign up for a baby registry and the magazine will automatically be mailed out to you from corporate ( I just called Target and that is what they told me!) They said this is ongoing for anyone who registers.

All you have to do to activate the gift card, is sign up for a baby registry, print it out, and take it to customer service with the card from the magazine! Happy Spending :)

4 comments:

Emily C. said...

you can also pick up a free target baby welcome kit at customer services that comes with a tote, buying guide, and coupons!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

YAY! Thanks for the tip! We're going to go register this weekend!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to clarify that the the free target baby welcme kit - does NOT have the registry magazine in it! It has a buying guide, which is different. I was wondering why people cant just walk in and get one, and its because the registry magazine has to be mailed out by Target - and THAT is the one with the coupon for the gift card in it!!!

So the welcome kit is still cool, but just wanted people to know the $20 gift card wasnt in there!

Thanks for letting people know about the welcome kit emily - I totally forgot!

Traci said...

I got mine months ago... Although I am not preg. I had to pretend I was to get the gift card validated by the customer service and they want you to do a registry... So I let my little guy scan everything he wanted, just for fun. Then turned in the gun, and bought birthday presents with the free gift card.