Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Updated Costco List!!!

For all of you wondering if you could get it cheaper at Costco, here it is:

As of 8/31/09, this is a current Nampa, Idaho Costco list. It is obviously not complete (that would take the rest of my life to finish) but its a start! Prices vary by region and date but at least we will have a general reference for prices.

I'll try and keep it updated on the sidebar so let me know what else you would like to see on this list! Click the file image below for the full file.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Tamra, you rock! Thanks for all of your hard work putting this together.

Unknown said...

Just yesterday I was needing this list! Thanks!

Jilene said...

thanks for your hard work in this blog. you are doing a great job!!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Above and beyond!! Thanks a ton!!!

Tamra said...

Thanks guys, I was wondering while I was writing down prices if this would be a waste of time - but if you guys like it, I'll keep it updated.

DK Johnston said...

Good work!! I have been wanting to do this for a while. This helps SO much!

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

I have a recent list for the Boise Costco and it has some more stuff on it. What is your email Tamara and I will send it to you. Hopefully that will save you some time.

Tamra said...

That would be great! tamrairish@gmail.com. Thanks!!