Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Bargain!



I was just going to update the Babies R US post HERE, but thought that this was a such a great deal it needed it's own post!
All Carters clothing up to 24 months if Buy One Get One 50% off at Babies R Us. You can stack this sale with the 30% off total clothing purchase HERE and get all Carter clothing for about 50% off total. Does that math make sense :)?


The 5 pack of Carter onsies (4pk for long sleeves) = less than $8 for the pack!


These are my FAVORITE!!! I purchase these all the time for gifts and pay $15 regularly! carters should pay me to advertise, seriously. I love their onisies! This is even a better deal then the last seasons packs you find at Ross's (always hit and miss).


Here is what I got, less than $8 each:




They still have a bunch but were missing a few sizes - a new shipment will be coming out on Thursday so you may want to wait until then. Sale lasts until 10/14 and coupon expires 10/4.

4 comments:

Camille said...

carters clothes are cheaper at the factory outlet mall near gowen air field in boise. WAY cheaper!

Discount Queens said...

I was just at the outlets today and their 4 pack of onesies were $10 each.

Tamra said...

I've paid $12 a few different times at the factories. $10 is the cheapest I've seen them out there.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE these onesies. i have bought them at other outlets and i don't know that i've ever seen them for $8. i have two boys and the onesies have held up through both of them.