Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cheap Similac Formula

So, I was at the Eagle/McMillan Albertsons today and they had Similac formula on clearance. They had the ready to use bottles (32 oz.) on clearance for $2.50 and they had the huge 24 oz. cans of Similac Go & Grow Soy based (9-24 months - pink lid) for $10. I was able to buy 2 of the ready made with one $5 check - so they were free. And the big pink soy cans had $2 coupons attached to them, combined with a $5 check, and it made it $3 for the HUGE can. There were also $2 Similac coupons a while back you could use.

I looked like they are getting rid of the old packaging products to bring in the new ones. So, check your local Albertsons to see if they are doing the same thing too.

1 comment:

janetf said...

Just got off the phone with that Albertsons - as of 2:30pm, it is all gone! And I was there last night - don't know how I could have missed it!