Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Albertsons - a few freebies

There are only a few items I plan on purchasing this week so I thought I would share. Sometimes it's couponing is less intimidating (and exhausting) if only I concentrate on a few items and don't worry about "missing" deals. They always come back a round every 3-5 months.

Pilsbury Brownie Mix ($1) - Free! - $.30
Use a *doubler and $1/2 (ebay here - there is still time to order these coupons)
or .35/1 (RP 3/21)

Hefty Ziplock bags ($2) - Free!
Use a *doubler and $1/1 (blinki or )

Shoppers Value milk ($1.67) - gallon - $.17!!
Use *doubler and $.75/1 (from our coupon bar)

Beef cross rib roast, boneless - $1.88/lb
No coupon needed, just a great deal!

* Doublers are found in this weeks ad - located at customer service in most stores. Only two doublers /transaction may be used.

Feel free to share your favorite items!

5 comments:

Nikki916 said...

where are the doublers? I didnt find any in the sunday paper! Please help! Thank you!

Chris said...

I got 2 double coupons in my ad that came today, in the Wed. paper.

Tamra said...

They are actually in the Albertson's wednesday ad. You can find these ads in all of the Albertson stores. They are usually placed behind cutomer service so be sure to ask if don't see any in the front entrance.

If you have any questions please feel free to email us (use the contact button)! We love to help!

Kori said...

What is does blinki mean? I would love to get those ziploc bags for free!

Discount Queens said...

Kori - the "blinki" coupon can be foun din some stores and come out of small blinking machines placed by the actual item. I noticed they were out of these ziplock blinkis in most of the meridian stores. I would try the State Street Albertsons, Columbia village, or even the Overland stores. you could call them ahead of time and I'm sure they could tell you if they were out. Hope this helps!