Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update on Albertsons (Fairview/Meridian)

So I know I have vented to many of you about NOT being able to use my $2/1 secret coupons at this location. All the other Albies were just price adjusting the coupon, but not this one. They were being sticklers about this and it was very annoying. They would not budge. SO...I was in the other day buying my cereal and one of the checkers (really nice lady, short blonde hair with glasses) must have recognized me and yells across two checkout lanes to tell me they got an email saying they are allowed to take these coupons. I was very excited because I only had 4 coupons left. I went to the back, got my deodorants and walked out paying .48 for 4 deodorants.

Moral of my story...if you have any of those coupons left, use them now before they change their minds again!!! They are in the back of the store by to the right of the milk.

No comments: