Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cover-Girl at Rite-Aid



This week, Cover-Girl make-up at Rite-Aid is B1G1 Free. Use your ad from this weeks inserts and it's a great deal. Remember, you can use 2 coupons. One for the one you are buying and one for your free product. Makes your savings even greater!!

If any of your kids are like mine, they like to decorate my carpet with my foundation, so this deal has come in handy for me!! :-)

Cover-Girl also has a "new line" of makeup from Hannah Montana. Might be checking into that for easter baskets..the chapstick and nail polish only, of course!!


2 comments:

Emily C. said...

Hey gals--you know what else is B1G1 free right now at Rite Aid? The Physicians Formula Bronzers! And if you're careful and buy a bronzer with the "try me free" sticker on it, you can send in your receipt and get a rebate on the one you paid for! Two bronzers for free ya'll! Use two coupons and you make $2 for buying make up. I love it!

Brooke Flint said...

So, Rite Aid should take a coupon on the free item of the B1G1? I tried that and they told me they wouldn't take a coupon for a free item.