Friday, April 3, 2009

FREE Makeup


Hey all! I can't remember this deal being mentioned in any of the Walgreen's posts yet, so I thought I'd alert you to it:

The April Walgreen's EasySaver Catalog has a rebate in it for Physicians Formula Makeup. The rebate states, "Buy $10 of Physician's Formula Organic Wear Makeup, Get $10 back by mail. Rebate limit $10."

So when you go to Walgreen's to purchase your $10 in makeup, be sure to bring along your "$1.00/1 ANY Physician's Formula cosmetic product" coupons from the 3/22 Smart Source and this could end up being a money maker for you! I don't know much about this brand, it's quality, etc., but if it's actually making me money I won't feel too bad if I use it once and decide to never use it again!

(If you don't have an EasySaver rebate catalog, you can get them at any Walgreen's at the register or near where the weekly ads are displayed, or go to this link to see the catalog online.)

9 comments:

Katie said...

I love free! Thanks Emily.

Andrea said...

FYI I LOVE their bronzer beads.

Emily C. said...

Andrea--you've sold me! I could really use a little color right about now!

Unknown said...

Awesome girls! Thanks

Hollie said...

I absolutely LOVE their bronzers. That is all I use instead of foundation and it is FABulous!
And FREE is FREE!!!

www.shoppingwithcents.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I use their bronzer and concealer and I LOVE them both! The concealer is a double-ended package with concealer for your face on one end and for undereye circles on the other end. It's great! And FREE makes it even better! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I have a question. What exactly is the Walgreen's EasySaver catalog? Is it a book of coupons or is it a program that you sign up for?

Emily C. said...

You can find the EasySaver Rebates catalog in Walgreen's by the registers and also by the store ads, and you can also view it online at walgreens.com (or click on the link in this post). The catalog contains both store coupons (called Instant Value Coupons, or IVC) and rebate offers. To use the coupons, you just have the checker scan the coupon from your catalog. To get the rebates, you need to purchase the specified items from the catalog, save your receipts, and register for the rebate program at walgreens.com. You can also submit rebates by mail, but I recommend submitting online because not only is it easier and less time consuming, they also give you 10% of your total combined rebates amount on top of the rebates just for doing it online. After you submit for your rebates (which you should not do until the end of the month to get full advantage of all the promotions) you will get your money back in the form of a Walgreen's giftcard. It usually takes about a month to 6 weeks to receive your first rebate, and then only 10-15 business days for subsequent months.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks for the info Emily.