Friday, January 21, 2011

Boise Area Locals: Cheerleading Class - $5 a lesson!

AFFORDABLE
CHEERLEADING CLASS!


ONLY $5/LESSON!

My personal friend Courtney is offering an awesome deal on cheerleading classes. I'm 100% positive that she's a great a teacher and you will not be disappointed! I have a feeling this class will fill up fast - so hurry and send her an e-mail if your interested: courtneyserra@gmail.com

The class is in Eagle at 5-5:45 every Tuesday.  And it is for 6-10 year olds.

"Times are tough and lessons for your kids can be so expensive! My goal is to provide a fun atmosphere in which your children can learn while being as budget friendly as possible! I have been in either dance or cheerleading for the past 21 years, including competing at a national level for cheerleading. I also have several years of teaching experience. I am in the process of putting a class together so please email me so I know how much interest is out there!"

No comments: