Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake and Littlest Pet Shop deals at Toys R Us

There are some great deals on little girl toys at Toys R Us right now - just in time for Christmas.  Or you could always save these for birthdays or gifts.  Here's the scenario:

Buy 3 Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Style $9.99 ea = $27.97
Buy 4 Littlest Pet Shop Figurines $2.99 ea = $41.93
Then use (3) $10 off Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Style coupons from 9/26 Playsaver insert, $30 = $11.93
Then use (2) B1G1 FREE Littlest Pet Shop coupons from 9/26 Playsaver insert, $5.98
Final price = $5.95 for 7 toys, or .85 each!

You could always price match at Walmart too!

3 comments:

lzjones said...

I take the PressTribune and don't see anything in the 9/26 inserts called Playsaver. Was it in the Statesman only, do you know?

thanks so much,
couponqueen_53

Kelley Gubler said...

You should have gotten it...try going to playsaver.com. You might be able to print them out.

lzjones said...

Thanks for the fast reply Kelley. I checked out playsaver.com but they don't have any strawberry shortcake coupons. I'm wondering if they were sent to only some of the zip codes or something. Anyway, I'm wondering, DOES ANYONE HAVE A COUPLE SETS OF THE PLAYSAVER COUPONS THAT THEY AREN'T GOING TO USE? I'd be glad to come pick them up and would also be glad to trade some coupons in exchange for the playsaver insert. I'd love to start Christmas shopping for my grandbabies......
If anyone has some spares, please email me at couponqueen_53@yahoo.com.

Thanks everyone!
lzjones