Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm couponing this week without coupons!

Well, kind of anyway :). I have been so busy lately that my coupon clipping and sorting and shopping have taken a back seat! I still love to look through the ads and see if I can find any great easy no hassle deals though. So... I have complied a list of the few items I took note of and will make an effort to purchasethis week, if time allows ;). Of course these are not "free" or rock bottom prices, but good enough for me to stock up a decent amount.
Anyone else feeling a little coupon exhausted lately??

Fred Meyer (the place to be this week!):

Fred Meyer Apple Cider/Juice, 64oz - $1
-use in ad coupon

Tombstone Pizza - $2 each
-use in ad coupon

Lays Kettle Cooked Chips - $1.67 each
-use in ad coupon (Jalapeno is a staple in our house!!)

Fred Meyer Medium Cheddar, 2lbs - $3.50 ($1.75 lb!)
-use in ad coupon

Hershey/Nestle/M&M Snack Sized Candy - $1.99*
-use in ad coupon plus $1/2 from 10/17 insert
Final Price = $1.50
* still great price without coupon, lowest of the season - same deal at Albies)

Halloween Decor - 40% off

Halloween Costumes - 30% off

Walgreens:

Royal Jello - 5/$1
-use in ad coupon

Hydrogen Peroxide, 16oz - 3/$1
-use in ad coupon

...and that's about it!! yep, short and sweet and I know there are a ton more deals out there, but these are all I can handle right now!
Leave a comment if you have another must have, no hassle deal :).

1 comment:

Lenna said...

While at Fred Meyer, you might as well pick up some McCormick Grinders. I hear they are on sale 10/$10 and there's a Catalina for $3 wyb 3. Hey, that's a FREE deal! That should get you your FREE fix for the week. Happy Shopping!