Monday, August 30, 2010

Have you gotten paid to buy your Kraft dressing?

I have been so out of it lately!! Albertsons has renewed my faith in coupons this week so I am re-dedicating myself to coupon shopping! For those of you who are like me and have missed this past weeks deals, here's a couple you don't want to miss:

Kraft Dressing (Italian and Ranch ONLY) - $1.34
-Buy 5, Get $5 Back
Use $.35 Peelies on dressing - these will be rounded up to $1!!
Pay: $1.91 (including Tax) for 5
-Get $5 Back
Final Cost = $3.09 MONEY MAKER!

I also picked up a few Capri Suns not an amazing stock up price but the Roaring Waters are included and I don't feel as guilty letting my children suck down only partly sugar drinks :).

Capri Sun 10pks - $1.99
-Buy 5, Get $5 Back
Pay: $9.95 for 5
-Get Back $5
Final Cost = $4.95 or $.99 each

* I'll be going back tonight with my binder to scope out a few more non-advertised deals. Anyone find anything great?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally need to stock up on those!

Martha said...

I way over stocked...but it was so worth it to have it pay for my other groceries!

Also, some of the Albies have the Catalina dressing marked to that price...worth looking onto if you need it.

Cheryl_hiccups said...

If you buy 3 dressings (w/ peelies) and 2 CapriSun your subtotal will be exactly $5.00, get $5 cat, rinse, repeat.