Friday, July 9, 2010

Walmart: 4th of July Clearance and School Supply Sale!

Is it really already time to start all school supply sales?? I was just at my local Walmart (Eagle Rd) and the sale is in full swing and has some HOT deals! I LOVE stocking up on school supply stuff!!

Notebooks (1 subject) - $.15
Folders (w/ or w/o prongs) - $.15
Composition Notebooks - $.25
Crayola Crayons/Colored Pencils - $.25
Markers - $1
Sharpie Packs (I think 8 or 10 ct)- $3


PLUS I scored some sweet 4th of July Clearance:

Multi Purpose Totes, 3 pk (1 each: red white blue) = $.50 (that only $.17 per tote!)!!
Cake Server w/ lid - $1!
Multi Purpose Snack Server w/ lid (like a veggie tray) - $1!
Deviled Egg Server w/ lid - $1

(*All servers are about 12 inch diameter, cakes a little bigger I think. All come in red or blue. Totes are 6.1 quarts and will be perfect to put baby shower/birthday gifts in, or just to organize kids toys with!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I scored some awesome plates the other night. a 4 pack of blue 12 in plastic plates for $.50! I got a whole dozen with matching large cups for $2!