Monday, June 7, 2010

Discount Queens Exclusive Offer: Photography on The Cheap!!!


Have you been stressing about a great Father's Day Gift?? Well, it's Discount Queens to the rescue! One of my favorite talented local photographers NENA EARL from
A Happy Life Studio is giving you this amazing opportunity to book a mini photography session for just $40!!!

On June 9th or 10th you can have 30 uninterrupted minutes of photography bliss! To book a session just call or Text Nena at 208.473.0106 or email her at mumovearls@me.com 


What does your $40 fee get you exactly?
  • a 30 minute session at a predetermined location
  • free Editing of images
  • Guaranteed 20-25 pictures in high resolution - ON A DISC FOR YOU TO KEEP
  • All ready in time for you BY FATHER'S DAY!
Honestly - you cant beat this offer. When do you get such a great price for so many pictures? And you get them ALL! None of this pick one pose, and then buy another one. The disc is yours to keep so you can print any pictures you like in the future. What a steal!

Nena is fun, talented, laid back, and best of all - she has a great artistic eye. She took my maternity photos and they blew me away! Seriously, this is the deal of a lifetime! Hurry and book your mini session before they all fill up!!!



BOOK YOUR SESSIONS NOW!!! OFFER GOOD FOR JUNE 9th & 10Th ONLY!!!

4 comments:

lindsay smith said...

Where is Nena located? Cannot find a website for her... thanks!

mumovearls said...

Sorry Guys... My website is completely under construction... I'm based in Boise Idaho.

3 boys in 3 years said...

AMAZING!!! My sister and I had pics done of our boys last week & they are absolutely AMAZING!! THANK YOU NENA!!!

Keri Sigman said...

I just want to thank Nena and tell you all how absolutely amazing she is! She was so wonderful with my son (almost 2) and my nephew (1) she is one of the best photographers I've worked with!!!