Monday, May 17, 2010

Old Navy - $1 Flip Flops PLUS $5 Free!!

I bet you have seen that Old Navy will be having their Flip Flops ($3.50 reg.) on sale for $1 this Saturday. The limit is 5 pair per person.

This is a great sale, but I know how to make it even better!

Right now, when you make ANY purchase at Old Navy and use your Gap, Banana, or Old Navy Card, you'll receive a $5 voucher good towards your next purchase (no minimum)! The voucher is valid 6/4 - 6-10.

So, you need to go to Old Navy TODAY (maybe tomorrow - but definitely before Sat.) buy your flip flops, use your card (make sure to pay the balance off each month!), and get a free $5 at Old Navy. Then, go back to Old Navy and have them price adjust your receipt to the $1 price.

If your buying less then 5 pair, this is basically a money maker!! I shopped the Old Navy on Eagle and they had a ton of adult flip flops and vouchers left.

4 comments:

Shannon S said...

Just found your blog and thought I would say hi!

Shannon @ For The Mommas

Anonymous said...

Do you know if this is just in store or online as well on Saturday?

Tamra said...

I'm guessing just in store - but I have no idea! I'll double check.

Hi Shannon! We link to your blog all the time :)!

Wilkey Party of Five said...

I just called Old Navy and the gal I spoke with said that they just got info from Corperate today that they will not price adjust for the flip flops on Saturday. She said they are starting to do this on big sales. Just FYI!