Monday, April 12, 2010

*HOT* Scrubbing Bubbles at Target!!


I went to peruse the Scrubbing Bubbles isle at Target after clipping those HOT $5 Gift Card coupons found in this Sunday's paper. You can imagine my excitement when I found products still left and was able to purchase all of the above for only $4.41 plus tax!! Woot woot! I love cleaning supplies!!

Here's how I did it (you can organize the transaction buy every 3 products to save OOP cost, but I was in a hurry):

Transaction #1
Buy (6) Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaners - $2.49 each
Use (6) $.75/1 (from SS 3/2)
Use (2) Target FREE $5 Gift Card with Purchase (from 4/11)
OOP: $10.44, Get 2 $5 Gift Cards

Transaction #2
Buy (6) Scrubbing Bubbles Fantastik Cleaners - $2.39
Use (6) $.75/1 (from SS 3/21)
Use (2) Target FREE $5 Gift Card with Purchase (from 4/11)*
Use (2) $5 Gift Cards (from previous transaction)
OOP: $0 (you'll need a $.02 filler), Get 2 $5 Gift Cards

Transaction #3
Buy (3) Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayers - $7.99
Use (3) $5/1 (from SS 4/11)
Use (1) Target FREE $5 Gift Card with Purchase (from 4/11)
Use (1) $5 Gift Card (from previous transaction)
OOP: $3.97, get $5 Gift Card (so you should have 2 gift cards you walk away with)

Final Costs after Gift Cards: $4.41 plus tax!

*The Target $5 Gift Card coupon did not ring through with the Fanstastik purchase, so they had to manually take off $5. Fantastik IS a Scrubbing Bubbles product though! (Just show them you mfc coupon!)

5 comments:

Holli said...

WOW lucky you! Would have liked to get at least a few of these but by the time I got out there, there was none left. This is my HUGE frustration with couponing! Is there a way to preorder at Target and Walgreens?

Tamra said...

You probably won't be able to pre-order from Target. but I did notice that the prices last through next week, and the coupons don;t expire until May, so you have plenty of time.

You can always get a rain check!

Christine said...

Where can I find the $5 coupons you are talking about?

Miss Kelli said...

Is the $5 gift card a no limit. My hubby brought home several Sunday papers so I have 5 of the $5 gift card coupons so can I use all of them in one transaction and then use them all to do the huggies deal?!?!

Miss Kelli said...

ok so i did this today and if you don't have coupons, no worries. (Clackamas, OR) They had $2/2 peelies. I ended up with 9 bottles for $3.54 then I am going to submit my $5 mail in rebate!