Thursday, March 11, 2010

JEWEL KADE

DON'T FORGET!!!


There is a new designer in town. It's known as JEWEL KADE Jewelry and apparently it's

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I haven't seen it personally, but I'm headed there on Thursday to check it out. If you check out Sarah's post HERE she can give you all the details to her party and tell you many, MANY ways to earn discounted jewelry and possibly FREE stuff!




Now, who doesn't like Free? You do if you are reading this blog.





So check her out and if you have any questions, leave her a comment and she'll get back to you!





Isn't this stuff darling? I'm secretly hoping for the jewelry with my kids names on them for my anniversary coming up. I love it!

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Stylin' Binder's said...

Cute! i have never heard of them before!

Jilene said...

yep. they are new and the new thing too. go to the open house and check it out. my friend sarah, is super nice.