Thursday, March 18, 2010

Huggies - $.75 a pack!!!

This is a SUPER HOT deal at Kmart!!

  1. Print two $3.00/1 Huggies and the $10/$20 coupon.
  2. Buy 2 packs of Huggies diapers at $9.99 each.
  3. Buy a filler to get over $20 (say, candy). That brings you to about $20.50 or so.
  4. Use the $10/$20 Kmart coupon.
  5. Use two $3.00/1 Huggies coupons.
  6. Pay $4.50 — or $2.25/pack, and…
  7. Get back a $3.00 Catalina!!


Net cost = $1.50 for two packs or $.75/pack. I have NEVER seen them this cheap!!

Thanks Mash-up Mom and Hip2save!

**Update. While I was there at the Fairview store tonight they said your $10/$20 kmart coupon could only be used after all other coupons but then the cashier I got didn't care. So I guess YMMV on that one. However if you do have to come up with another $6 dollars I noticed that they were bringing out racks and racks of their winter clearance which was $3.99 or less. Sweet! Because I buy clothes for my son a year in advance(so I can get all the deals at the end of each season) I was able to get some cute tennis shoes for $5 and and a long sleeve shirt for $2. They were almost out of all diapers but said they were getting a shipment in tomorrow. They are not sure what will come on the truck so cross your fingers! I also didn't get my catalina to print but when I asked the manager he asked if I used my K-mart card and I said I did. Then he said it should load right onto my card and probably shouldn't hit my account until tomorrow. Has anyone else heard of this? I guess we shall see on that one.

10 comments:

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

I just went there and bought the diapers and gum and it did not work to print a Catalina. I’m guessing because I used gum instead of a proctor and gamble product but I was able to use the $10/20 and both coupons and it was still a good price. They also said you do need a rewards card which is free. I’m not sure if my Catalina didn’t print because of the amounts or because the customer service person said using the $10/20 voids your ability to recieve a Catalina.

The Lookhart Family said...

I went too and didn't get my catalina. I used a rewards card and still didn't get it. Maybe it a state to state thing. I got a proctor and gamble product (travel size crest) and didn't get it either. Don't know... and can't complain either cause I got a great price! Thanks for posting!

Tisha Lou said...

the 10 off 20 can be used after all your manufacture coupons at least at the Kmart on Fairview and Maple Grove

jen said...

Okay, I'm new to this whole couponing thing. But I just looked at the 10/20 coupon and it says you cannot combine it with another coupon. So how does this work?

Nikki said...

Jen, the $10/$20 coupon is a store coupon and the $3 Huggies coupon is a manufacturer coupon. So you can use them together.

Katie said...

Nampa Kmart WILL NOT do it! all the cashiers know about it and WON'T DO IT! :(

dntbaker said...

yeah i went last night and it didn't work b/c of combining coupons.. i also couldn't use my rewards card with it. so i returned the diapers and bought them again with the other coupons.. still a decent deal. AZ.

The Lookhart Family said...

I think this is so funny about Kmart not doing the deal or getting picky about how to do the coupons! This is the most business they have gotten in a long time (at least in Rexburg). They should be happy we are coming in!

aandpscott said...

I'm in Salisbury, MD and they did it at my Kmart. I gave the cashier the $10 off $20 first. Then the diaper coupons and my Johnson $3 off 3 coupon for free soap.