Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quaker Sale - Get a Rain Check or Price Match

I'm about all Quakered out - seriously. I've just finished putting away my $700 worth of product (I only spent $70 - 90% savings!!) in my newly organized pantry. (Don't worry - I pre-ordered :) ).

But if you have yet to get your Quaker and your store is out, or you just want more, Katie gave me a great idea - price match at Walmart!! Duh! I always forget about price matching. The Fairview Eagle store has gotten fairly good with coupons, so if you live near them - I'd go there first - or the one by the Sam's Club in Nampa.

Or, get a rain check. Most stores are giving rain checks for the value of the item when you buy five ($1 or $1.40). This way you can order more coupons if you need to! Some of the coupons will have expired though - so double check before you order any.

Anyone want to share their loot? Send us a pic of what you got @ DiscountQueens@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Katie said...

you can't price match at Walmart. It says on the Ad "with preferred card" unless you get a clueless checker at Wally.... I price match all the time. less hassle than fighting over stock... :)

MKB said...

HOLY CRAP! What all did you buy and where are your pictures?

Fabulessly Frugal said...

Man, I'm afraid to see how much I have! It's still all in the back of my suburban! YIKES! It's full!

Its almost like I need some sort of CAA meeting (Hi, My name is Cathy... I'm a coupon freak. I've got granola bars and oatmeal coming out of my ears.)

Seriously. I think I'm too embarassed to share how much I got! Ha ha!

{did it in 5 trips mind you... and I got a raincheck for 40 boxes of the Dino Eggs too!}