Thursday, February 18, 2010

Free Yo baby Meals at Walmart!!!

YES - BOISE WALMARTS DO HAVE THESE!!! THEY ARE IN THE DAIRY SECTION - NOT SHELVED NEXT TO THE 6 PACKS - LOOK AROUND!

freebies 4 Mom had this awesome tip on a Walmart freebie: ( I havent checked out Boise locations yet, so let me know if you've seen these around!)

Go to Stoneyfield's website here and register so you can print a $1 off ANY Yo Baby whole milk coupon.
After I registered it told me I had reached my print limit. I hit the back button on my browser and it printed. So dont be alarmed!!!

Good News: You can use these to buy the individual 3 in 1 Yo Baby Meals rumored to be just $1 ea at Walmart!(its even pictured on the coupon!).

The best part is, you can PRINT 5!!! I was able to just hit my back button, but you may have to login each time.

5 Free Baby Meals. Love it!

1 comment:

Discount Queens said...

FF makes you log in each time - but I printed 5 just now so they are still available!

This yogurt was recommended to me by my pediatrician - good stuff!