Thursday, February 25, 2010

25% Off Hobby Lobby (50% off all flowers!)


Any other ID local LOVING the new Hobby Lobby?! I stopped by a couple days ago and picked up some cute flowers - ALL 50% off. The best part is if you want to make these cute little hair/broach clips, they have a great selection of single bud flowers - some of the ones in the picture I got for $1 (and I didn't even use the entire flower!). They also have a big package of the hair clips 50% off as well = $2ish!
I have only boys in my house, but I make them for myself (I thinks they are so cute in hair or on cardigans), and for my sweet little nieces.
Take this 25% off any regular price item coupon if you go. You never know what you'll "need" once you get there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you show how to make these? They are so cute!

Tamra said...

Sure! They are super easy. I'll throw up a post tomorrow with some pictures.

Nikki said...

I got a coupon in the mail today for 40% off!! So look for yours!!

Tamra said...

Me too!! Wahoo!