Monday, January 25, 2010

Target Clothing Steals!

Just got back from Target on Eagle Road and thought I should let you all know that they have TONS of clothes on clearance right now.  I snagged a super cute wrap sweater for $7 (75% off) and then made my way over to babies/kids clothing. But they have about 6 racks of stuff marked down either 30%, 50% or 75%.

Nick & Nora Pjs (the BEST) although if you look closely - they are christmas themed! Only $3.75 ea!!! And yes, I bought 6 pairs = only $22!  Sizes ran 12 months and up



They also have heaps of cute pants, leggings, tshirts, tops, sweaters, etc for 75% off. I snagged these cute little pants for $1.75! Prices started as low as $.98 on the leggings! I didnt see anything over $6 on the whole rack! They even had some adorable winter coats.  You better hurry, these are great stock up prices for next fall/winter!

1 comment:

Fabulessly Frugal said...

Thank you for the reminder!!! I went there maybe a week and a half ago and saw stuff I liked, but wanted to wait until they were marked down more. :) I'm so forgetful!

THANKS!