Thursday, January 28, 2010

FM Quaker $5/3 Coupons


I know most of you are having issues finding Quaker coupons in the Fred Meyer Savings Books (see HERE for details) - but guess what?! They have them hanging in some stores by the actual Quaker products!!! I have noticed that they replenish these throughout the week, so keep looking.

And I have more good news - for those of you who didn't read ALL the fine print on the coupon (like me!) the coupon actually states it can be used on ALL of the items included in the Albertsons Quaker Sale - oatmeal, syrup, and pancake mixes!!!!

I know that's alot of exclamation marks, but it is kind of exciting!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Are there stores in Meridian who are accepting the yellow copied coupons from Fred Meyer? I keep here that stores are not accepting them anymore unless they came from the coupon booklet?

Tamra said...

I have no idea - I already had some I ordered from eBay and gotten a few from the book so I didn't take any of the yellow coupons. i bet Columbie Vilage will take them. They are manfacturer and Quaker must have ok'd them to print unlimited amounts to hang -and if they didn't want them used any where esle - they definitley would have put the Fred Meyer logo on them

Cathyb said...

I used the one from the booklet and read the fine print and it said that it was only for the chewy granola bars and the cereals. I wonder if the orange ones are different?

Connie said...

the Twin Falls store said they will no longer accept the orange copy of the Fred Meyer coupons