Friday, January 8, 2010

The Big White Barn - Famers Market


Want some fresh (really fresh!) produce deals? The Big White Barn has some great sales going on this week! Doesn't Farmer Market produce taste so much better than "other" store produce?? I love it, especially at these prices..
  • Broccoli .69 lb or $8.95 case
  • Tangerines .98 3 lb bag
  • Minneola Tangelos .39 lb or $16.95 case
  • Mini Watermelons .99 each or $6.95 case
  • Avocados 2 for .89
  • Tomatoes .98 lb
* They are now offering Zeppole Bread


White Barn is located on Fairview at Cloverdale.

2 comments:

Teri J said...

I stopped here on Thursday because I got out of school early. I got the case of broccoli among other things and put it up yesterday morning. I realize now that your blog is where I saw it so thank you! I plan to stop by again next week. Hopefully the broccoli is still on sale so I can blanch and freeze more of it. It is the one vegetable EVERYONE in my family likes so I would like to get at least six months supply in the freezer.

Unknown said...

We love it too - so glad its helping out your family!!!