Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yankee Candles buy 2 get 2 FREE!


I can not stress this enough: THESE ARE THE BEST CANDLES EVER!!! I absolutely love them!

They smell better than any other brand and last forever. I know they are pricy - but not with a sale like this! Retail price is $24.99 for the large (they are huge). So about $55 for 4 ( including shipping) or about $13 each. I know, that is spendy, but if you love these and buy these anyway, it's a great deal.

Click Here, if discount is not automatically taken off use code XF911A1

1 comment:

Cristi said...

I used to think these were the best too, Id say second best now. You should check out http://www.wikcandles.com They are local to my area but they are available online. You will never want to buy a yankee again! That is a pretty good deal though!