Sunday, November 8, 2009

Twice the Value Coupons - FAQ

Did you find yours? Albertsons twice the value coupons or "doublers" came in today's paper! I'm working on a list right now but start listing you ideas here! I've had a few questions regarding doubling coupons and Twice the Value coupons so here is a short overview. Please leave a comment if you have any questions!


F.A.Q.

What are Twice the Value Coupons or "Doublers"?
They are actual coupons that come in Sunday's Paper or in the actual Albertsons ad.

What do you do with them?
You can use a twice the Value coupon in conjunction with a *manufacturer coupon to "double' the value. For example, if you have a $1/1 Tide detergent coupon, you can present the twice the value coupon with your $1/1 and get $2/1.


*Which coupons can you double?
Your manufacturer coupon MUST say manufacturer on the coupon
The manufacturer coupon can not say Do Not Double
The manufacturer coupon must be $1 or LESS, anything more than this will not be doubled at all.

How many Twice the Value coupons can I use?
Generally, you can only use 3 twice the Value coupons in a transaction (unless stated otherwise on the coupon). You can, however do multiple transactions (I would limit it to 3 during busy hours). This means you check out once and use three manufacturer coupons and three twice the Value coupons, pay for you order, then start a new transaction and use 3 more Twice the Value and manufacturer coupons.

Did I miss anything? Leave a comment if I did!

3 comments:

M said...

I'm new to couponing - thanks for your awesome site! Question is - can you use the twice value albertsons coupons on manufacturer coupons that say DO NOT DOUBLE on the top of them? Your cereal examples (like the KIX one) from today's example - prints out with the DO NOT DOUBLE on the top...? Thanks!

Tamra said...

Good question. I usually don't post Do Not Double coupons, but I had not printed that coupon yet, so I didn't know. You'll have mixed luck with doubling DND's. Utah seems to be doubling these more often and only a few Idaho locations occasionally allow it (Eagle/McMillan - if your local).

Double Trouble Mamma said...

Hello,
I looked all over and no twice the value coupons in my paper!! :(