Saturday, November 28, 2009

A trip to the Famers Market!

Hey everyone, for all of you who are wondering what the $20 trees look like at The Big White Barn, My family and I decided to take a little field trip and check them out. This was SUCH a fun family outing! No need to leave the kids home, let them come and experience the fun!


Our expert opinion: YOU MUST GO SNAG A TREE!!!
These are BIG gorgeous, pine smelling, wonderfully,  fluffy trees!!!!



AND they have holiday wreaths! 12" and 14"


I checked out their produce and other items, and boy was it hard to keep my purchases to minimum!
Specialty honeys are such great gifts!


Black Seedless Grapes (crunchy and sweet!) $.89/lb

Ripe Avocados 3/$.89!





And the very best thing about the Farmers Market, is that it is owned and operated by this friendly family! They take pride in their store and really try to give you a good old fashioned Idaho experience!



We left with a truck full of trees...and a bag full of produce! All for $31!!!!



Hurry over to The Big White Barn for a fun family experience and a DANG GOOD DISCOUNT on a fantastic Christmas Tree!!! Spread the goodwill and tell every family you know that they CAN afford a real tree this year! Thanks to the Farmers Market! (located on Fairview/Cloverdale!)


3 comments:

heatherlf said...

We bought our tree there too and it is such a nice looking tree!

Sara said...

I love this place. I love the friendly people who own/run it. Also, I love knowing where my food comes from. The Trees just top it all off.

FYI, I've also had them pick up something special for me before....during the growing season I needed a pound a basil. They picked one up special for me the next day, and I picked it up. Way to go on the customer service!

Heather and Dave said...

What a fun, family outing! I wish I lived up there :)