Monday, November 2, 2009

Target Toy Coupon Book - In Stores NOW!

That's right - go get yourself one of these. All coupons can be combined with manufacturer coupons and could mean big savings on Christmas Gifts. I found mine at the Eagle/Chinden Target location. Are you confused by this post? See THIS POST for all the details and coupon match-ups.

Just FYI - you can only purchase one product per coupon. In other words, the customer service will give you one copy of the coupon book, so you will only have one copy of each coupon, so only one product per coupon may be purchased. If you want to purchase more than one of each of item, bring you husband or make a few extra trips!

My purchase today:
Leap Frog Tag Junior Reading System - $28.99
-$10/1 Target Coupon Book
Final Price = $8.99!

I browsed a few other items but didn't purchase anything just yet. I think I will hold off in hopes of a sale on a few of the toys :). Stay tuned for a full price list of the items!

4 comments:

the screwface shabba said...

Isn't the Leap Frog coupon for the regular Tag system not the junior system? Will they actually let you use it for the junior? It is a sweet deal if they will.

Unknown said...

I went to Target today to get this sweet deal but since the coupon said Leapfrog Tag Reading System and not Junior, they did not let me use the coupons.

smiling_mama said...

I went to Target today and I went to Customer Service for the Target Coupon Book and she said that they didn't have any yet. Is that where I am supposed to look, or would it be somewhere else. I did not get it in the mail. I made out pretty good w/ GE light bulbs, travel size tide and 4 boxes of Frosted mini wheats. All for FREE! The frosted mini wheats are $2.54. Cheaper than the others but are still part of the promo. B3G1

Tamra said...

Hmmm, it rang it just fine for me - I even asked two different cashiers and they ok'd it. The coupon just states Leap Frog Tag reading system. The Junior is a Leap Frog Tag Reading system 9it actually says leap frog tag junior reading system. I don't see a problem.

I would ask a manager - just b/c it isn't the item pictured doesn't mean it's excluded!