Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Clearance

I feel like I want to hit all the post Halloween clearance sales, but it just takes too much time to drive from place to place, only to find out that the last store I was at had a better deal than the store I'm at now!

Why not post comments here and let us know what you are finding. Anything from costumes, candy, decorations, storage bins - you name it!

I know at Target today on Eagle/Chinden in Boise they had a pretty decent supply of Halloween things. Their decorations were 50% off, costumes were 50% and candy was 30%. TONS AND TONS of candy (of course that's the last thing we need). The decorations were in pretty good supply too. Lots of plug in pumpkins, orange and purple mini-lights, black lights, table top items, wall hangings, etc.

Let us know what you find out there and what store you found it. I'd love to catch up on some good deals but not spend more money in gas driving around finding them.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Walgreens has all their decorations on sale for 75% off and candy is 50% off.

E.Daw said...

Last night Walgreens had 75 percent off and a fairly good selection (selection is much less this morning) so I purchased red hair gel (think spirit day at my kids school) and it rung up for $7! Noooo way! So I take it back this morning and the manager says it isn't on sale (even though there are about 12-15 containers of it right under the 75 percent off sticker) Lazy, poor customer service is usually what I get at Walgreens. I WOULDN'T waste your gas on their clearance because it is really iffy if you will get the clearance price. (this is what I experience at walgreens ALL the time)

off my soap box. LOL!

Unknown said...

Walmart had 90% off all decorations/costumes and candy for $1.25. People were vultures over the bins, though, so I am sure they are pretty picked over by now :). But hey - something to think about next time...90%!!!!

Cyndee ><>

Reese Family said...

Craft warehouse has everything 90% off.....sooooo much cute stuff for super cheap! I felt like I was "stealing" stuff that's how cheap!