Monday, November 9, 2009

Hair Dresser/Stylist!! Actually Affordable!

We get emails weekly asking who we would recommend for certain services, one of them being a Salon or Beautician. Well I have an EXCELLENT recommendation for you!! I have paid hundreds to get my hair done in the past, pre-Discount Queens :). I will never pay those prices again.

Her name is Jil and she has been doing hair and nails for years and never raises her prices. She works from a shop attached to her home, it's comfortable, clean, and feels completely professional! It's not too ritzy, anyone else feel "not good enough" in some salons?

I LOVE her cut and color style, she has been doing mine hair for three plus years and I am always happy with the result. I've had my hair cut/colored at the super expensive salons and places like Super Cuts and have not been impressed by any of them. I LOVE Jil!

She is actually affordable as well. No more $100 cut and colors!

  • Womens Cut AND Style: $22
  • Mens Cut: $15
  • Kids Cut: $5
  • FULL Highlight/Weave: $45 (based on thickness/color)
Plus I worked out a special for Discount Queens: 10% off all services!

Jil's Cutting Edge
998 e Kaibab Trail, Meridian, Idaho
208.884.1777

This is a full service salon, Nails, Pedicutres, the works, all great prices!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I second that recommendation :)

Shelley said...

You forgot to mention that she is so much fun to talk to! She's got a likeable spunky personality. Super important factor when chosing a stylist! ;)