Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TOYS at FM...update...

Just wanted to let you all know that the Playskool toys that are on sale this week at FM, are NOT being given rain checks for these items. When I went to ask today, there was a lady in front of me asking the same thing, and the clerk circled the top where it says "limited to stock on hand." SO...that stinks. If you were able to snag one of these toys, you are lucky! If not, keep checking back to all the stores around you, including pricematching at Target and Walmart.

Good luck!

4 comments:

krista said...

they gave me a raincheck. the store manager actually told me to ask the cashier for one. hopefully they'll honor it!

Unknown said...

I got one too. But they told me that all the warehouses are out of them.....??

homeschooling Mama said...

I got one too! I hope I can use it later!

Megan Mc said...

I was able to take the ad to Target and price match it, for both, with the $5 off coupons! I was so excited. All my Fred Meyer's were out.