Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alice.com

Have you heard of this new site? Alice.com? It is amazing and genius - it's one of those "I should have thought of that" kind of businesses. Alice.com basically works with manufacturers to offer great online prices for everyday/grocery store stuff, with FREE shipping. I almost forgot the coolest part - they have online manufacturer coupons as well! As in, you don't have to clip or file anything, or print... Just click the product and the coupon automatically comes off.

For example, Alice.com currently has Luvs diapers (30-50pk) for $6.78. Not a bad price for online. Next to the product they have a $1.00/1 coupon image. All you do is add it to your cart and the coupon comes off to = $5.68 for the pack. Pretty awesome considering the lack of effort it takes!

A while ago, they had the $3/1 Snuggle coupon making the liquid softener about $.40 shipped!!! Awesome!!!!



Check it out. I'll post deals as I find more of them, let us know if you find any! As a bonus, if you sign up through any of these links, you get a $10 bonus once you spend $50.

2 comments:

amanda said...

I just checked this out and what a great deal. I have been looking for some cheap shampoo and never seem to get to the deal in time and what do you know I got 2 bottles for the price of 1 wahoo and free shipping!!! Thanks for the heads up wish I would have know when the snuggle was that cheap!!

Erlenmeyer Photography said...

If you live in Moses Lake, WA-or any small town where all you have is a Walmart Alice.com is a great resource. I'm sorry but I can not stand Walmart and I won't be forced to shop there just because there is nowhere else to go. Besides the best part of Alice.com is that I don't have to pile all the kids in the car and hope they behave while I'm running errands-thank you for posting this valuable resource!