Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ridley's Accepts Competitor Coupons

We received a great email from a reader that we wanted to share with the rest of you:

I live in Middleton and thought I’d pass on some information to you that I didn’t know before. Ridley’s in Middleton not only accepts all competitor’s coupons (specifically the doublers from Albertsons) but they also accept internet printed coupons. I know that Winco doesn’t accept these things and I always just assumed Ridley’s didn’t either. For those of us that live in Middleton, it’s difficult to always get to Albertsons or Walmart and though Ridley’s tends to be higher priced, it’s very nice to know that you can still save a lot. My grocery total on Saturday came to $76.66 and I had $29.97 in coupons. It was wonderful. I saved a lot of money and wanted to share this information with others.

Thanks Regina for this very helpful information.

2 comments:

Nathan and Rebecca said...

I use internet coupons at Winco all the time.

Tamra said...

Yes, Winco does accept Internet Printables, maybe she is refering to the competitor coupons?