Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No Coupons? No problem!


So every once in a while I stumble upon NAME BRAND products at Big Lots that are CHEAPER than if I bought them elsewhere WITH coupons! So I went for an outing today so I could document for you some of the great deals I found. It was a particularly good trip too - so maybe this can help you save a few $$$ on some essentials.

Here was my Loot:
  • Huggies refreshing cucumber wipes 832 ct  - only $18
  • Grins n giggles baby wash (oatmeal and sweetpea flavors) - $2
  • Grins n giggles baby lotion (oatmeal) - $2
  • Adidas body wash (mens) - $2.60
  • Baby Magic gentle wash (x-lg size, with pump, 30 oz) $4
  • Aquafresh xtreme clean toothpaste $1.50
  • Capri sun - $1.80
  • Cascade liquid dish detergent - $5.50
  • Downy simple pleasures fabric softener - $5
No too shabby. Here are more of the items they have:

Bath & Body products:
  • Baby Einstein baby wash (17 oz) - $3
  • Olay Radience Ribbons (18oz) - $4 (10 oz) - $2
  • Olay Botancial fusion body wash (13.5 oz) - $3
  • Dove 12oz shampoo - $2.80
  • Adidas Womens and mens body wash (13.5 oz) - $2.60
  • Axe body wash (12 oz) - $3.50
  • Softsoap bodywash (18 oz) - $2.80
  • Old Spice body wash (400 ml) - $2.80
  • Crest White Strips - $25
  • 4 pack of tone hand soaps $7
  • Softsoap hand soaps- $1.80
  • Kotex tampons (36 ct) - $5
Household items:
  • All small and mighty - $3.50
  • Dawn dishsoap foam pump (400ml) $2.50
  • Dawn liquid dishsoap (650ml) - $2  (325 ml) - $1
  • Tide bleach pens - $2
  • Method aroma rings - $4, refills - $3
  • Febreez candles -$4
  • Mr. Clean w/febreeze disinfectant wipes - $1.80
So if anyone is short on coupons and in need of lower priced name brand items, id take a look at Big Lots! You never know what they'll have, but I was pleasantly surprised today!

2 comments:

Julene said...

I like Big Lots but it seems that all the items on your list are way cheaper with coupons and sales. I can't believe you paid $2.50 for toothpaste. RA and Wags have toothpaster for free all the time. I guess if you didn't want to deal with coupons and sales then Big Lots is ok.

Camille said...

that seems like a lot for those wipes to me. I can buy non name brand at winco for about $1.50 for a hundred.