Monday, July 13, 2009

Albertsons 7/15 - 7/22

Albertsons doubles again. if you missed the doublers in the Sunday paper, don't worry, there are two more in this Wednesdays ad (found in stores behind customer service). I've listed a few favorite deals. See HERE for the full PYP list. As always thanks to Pinching Your Pennies!

El Monterey Tornados - $2.00
Use $1/1 SS-5/17
Final = $1.00
Doubler Price = Free!

Dole pineapple 20 oz. - 1.00
Use .55/2 e-Bay Here

Final = $.73
Doubler Price = $.45

Reser's Dips 8 oz. - 1.00
Use 1.00/1 IP HERE
Final= FREE!

Dannon Activia 4 ct. - 2.00
Use $1/1 SS-5/10
Final = $1.00
Doubler Price = Free!

Ben & Jerry's Flipped Out 2 ct. - 2.50
Use .75/1 Ebay Here
Final = $1.75
Doubler Price = $1 for a 2 pack or $.50 each

EPIC PROMO (Ugh, again?!):

Juicy Juice 8 ct. boxes - 2.50/2.00
Use $1/2 IP HERE
Final = $1.50

Doubler Price = $1

Honey Nut Cheerios 17 oz. - 2.49/1.99
Use $1 *IP Here
Final = $1.00
Doubler Price = Free!
*This IP may say Do Not Double. Some stores allow it, some do not. It is up to the individual store manager.*

5 comments:

Monica said...

I don't think we got the b&j coup in id or the dole one.
Doesn't the Honey nut coupon say do not double?
I am not sure I have been so busy lately I have been over looking things. Did you see my albies preview yesterday? I was missing $5 in savings that really made that deal rock!
Anyhow, I am not trying to call you out, I am jhust wondering if I am missing something here. i VERY well could be.

Tamra said...

You are right abouthe Dole and and B&J Coupon! I'll link them to e-bay. That's what I get for using the Utah PYP and not double checking!I haven't printed my Honey Nut Q yet but I do know many stores will still double the DNDs. Albertsons Cooporate says it is up to the individual store managers. Kind of a hit and miss.

I should add a note. Thanks!

Monica said...

Tamra-

You have heard that Albies corp leaves it up to store/managers for DND's? I have not heard that. Do you know if there is a way to confirm that info?
DND makes no sense to me when it is the store that is giving the discount not the manufacturer.
I just usually stick to a take the coupon at face value moto so I do not have to worry about breaking rules. BUT if there is some allowance here I would love to use it.

Tamra said...

PYP is reporting this news from the cooporate office. I asked my store and they said they would "take the hit." I asked another store and they told me that they run the risk of product line being pulled if they double certian manufacturers coupons. (I seriously doubt a company would pull a line from Albies b.c they were paying out doublers but you never know:))

I think the barcodes on the coupons are programed to not allow automatic doubling (in states that double coupons daily). Since Albertsons is an actual store coupon, the fine print on doubling gets a little tricky.

Having said all of this, I always ask before checking out. Coupon fraud isn't something I want on my record :).

Monica said...

Thanks Tamra