Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Winco Deals

I just went to Winco (in Meridian) and found Roman Bread for $1.78 with the $1/1 peelie, which makes it $0.78 a loaf (in the promotional isle)! That's a great price, it beats Albertsons price without the hassle of the doubling coupon.


They also had a 10 oz bottle of A-1 Steak Sauce for $2.98 - I think there is a coupon for that. You can tell that I went shopping without my binder - don't ever do that!

P.S. This is my first post to Discount Queens - for all of you who don't know me, I am the person who hosted the first Nickel Auction that was held in May. I love couponing, bargain shopping, garage sale shopping, you name it I am there!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

I found the bread at albies to be marked down to 1.99 a loaf for white or wheat. so it's free when you double the peelie! it is this price at the eagle/mcmillan store.

Katie said...

Tiffani...we are so excited to have you author on here. Thanks for the great finds!

Smullin Family said...

I'm VERY interested if you do another Nickel Auction. I think it's such a fun idea! Please let me know if you do another one alishasmullin@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Tamra said...

Wahoo Tiffani! We do neglect WinCo so I am glad you posted a few deals. Lets do another auction, it was so much fun!

Tisha Lou said...

Hey Tiff! I check this blog regularly now because of you! I was sad to see that I missed a Shade Sale last weekend :( - I have to check this more often! Thanks for the info on the winco deals!

amanda said...

I am so glad to be able to put a name with a face. We met at the big Albies doulbler in meridian when we were getting Hefty zip bags!!!