Sunday, June 28, 2009

Koolaid & Sugar deal


I've been meaning to post this deal for those wanting some Kool-Aid and sugar for cheap. At Albertsons right now, Kool-Aid packets are 10/10. There was a coupon recently (sorry, not sure which insert - I got mine from ebay) for $2 off sugar when you buy 10 Kool-Aid. Then, there are tear pads near the Kool-Aid in some stores for 2 free Kool-Aid when you buy 10. So, for $1 you get 12 Kool-Aid packets and a 4 pound bag of sugar. You may be able to get more sugar if you used these somewhere where sugar was cheaper...but you'd want to compare the price for Kool-Aid to see if the difference was worth it.

Does anyone know the price of Koolaid at Winco/Walmart or anywhere else that these coupons could be use at to make a little better deal?

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

I used this deal at my Walmart yesterday in Nampa. The punch was $.10 a packet (on sale) and the Walmart 5 lb bag was on sale for $1.45. I still got the $2 credit on my receipt. So I spent $.45 on the entire thing.

Martha said...

Thanks...I was hoping Walmart had an equal or better deal on the Koolaid and sugar.