Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Idaho Statesman - Price Reduction!


I just got word from my friend Rock, at the Idaho Statesman, that the weekly subscription rate has been reduced. For a $1/week you can purchase a weekday AND Sunday/Holiday subscription! That's right, a full week subscription is the same price as a Sunday only subscription. This means you can get those Wednesday adds with the extra doublers along with your Sunday's. Also you will receive a free Bronco Magic hardcover book ($40 value) along with your subscription (fathers day gift?).

Rock will be at the Fairview/Meridian Albertsons this week through Saturday.


*Remember* - Rock WILL HOOK YOU UP. He let's me know his location every week so I can go get extra coupon inserts and doublers from him. Just tell him Discount Queens sent you and he specifically said he would save extra coupons for you guys.

Rock did mention he did not know how long this offer would last (probably through the end of June) so go get a subscription soon if you are interested.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

What hours is he there? Can we call him directly or do we need to sign up in person?

Tamra said...

You have to actually sign a paper so I am pretty sure you have to go see him. That way you can get your free Bronco book and extra coupons (if you want) as well. He is usually there past 5-ish, but usually leaves earlier (3-4ish on saturdays). I can give him a call if though if that doesn't work - just use the contaxt button and send me an e-mail.

Martha said...

Am I reading this right? Do you get Sunday/Holidays plus one day during the week, or do you get the entire week for $1?

Tamra said...

The entire week INCLUDING Sundays and Holidays for only $1/week. Same price as the Sunday only deal. Pretty sweet.

Jessaca said...

Are you able to purchase more than one Sunday paper per week?

Tamra said...

Yes, you can purchase as many as your heart desires. If you actually call the Satesman you will not be able to, you have to sign up through a rep (like Rock :)).

Boise Bargain Shoppers said...

Thanks for this deal. I went and signed up today since my subscription had just ran out and I wasn't willing to renew at their renewal rate of $2.50/wk. I told him Discount Queens sent me!

Synergy Girl said...

Thanks a bunch!! I went and got mine!! You ladies seriously ROCK!! LOL...

Melinda said...

I'd love to get this deal with Rock but wasn't able to get over to Fairview/meridian this past week. Do you know where he will be this week 6/22-6/27?

Kristen said...

Where and when can I find Rock this week?

murphyslaw said...

So I met Rock today, and he mentioned this site. Anywho, he is at the Nampa Albertsons on 12th & Greenhurst!

Nelsons said...

I know I am a bit late, but is there any way I can still get in on this deal or at least a deal? Who? What? Where? When? do I need to do?

Trista said...

I would like to sign up as well! Where is Rock? It's kinda like playing where's Waldo.....lol :-)

KC said...

Did anyone find out where Rock is at and if the $1/week deal is still available? I'd love to get this deal! Please let me know if anyone finds out.

KC

Unknown said...

Can I still reach this guy or get some other deal on the Idaho Statesman? I'm looking to sign up for the first time...