Friday, May 8, 2009

Some deals at Target

I was at Target (Eagle/Chinden) tonight and scored some sweet deals.

They have their Men's Gillette Shampoo/Body Wash (it even comes with a trial size attached) on clearance for $3.00
Use your B1G1 Free coupon (P&G 5/3) and they are $1.50/ea. (I found mine on the end cap, but I also saw them in the isle with the body wash.)

Also, their Ponds Wet Towelettes (30ct) are $4.79. Use your $1.50/1 (RP 3/29) making them $3.29/ea. If you buy 2, you get a $5 giftcard, which makes them $1.58/2. Not a bad deal!!!

Hurry before they are gone.

(Target also had Smartfood coupons on their generator, but they seem to be gone. I just printed them last night, but now they are gone. If you can find them, it's a good deal to stack them with the $1/1 from (SS 5/3) making them $1 ea. I'm just not sure where the Target ones went.)

No comments: