Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bloomin' Art

UPDATE: Sarah has dropped her prices. Her new prices start at $139. You can check out her NEW FLIER! She's really awesome, I promise!

Mention DQ when you sign up or talk to Sarah and she will give you 10% off your price. Sign up MULTIPLE children and you will get an additional 15% off your total.


Are you looking for something FUN and CREATIVE for your child to do during the summer. Well, my very talented cousin Sarah is offering an art school for ages 4-10! And believe me, when I say TALENTED, I mean it. This girl is A-mazing!


You can check out her website Bloomin Art for all the crazy details and to contact her or sign up your kids.


Believe me, you won't regret it!!!!

1 comment:

Smullin Family said...

This may be inappropriately cheap of me, but would Sarah consider a discount for "Discount Queen" followers? My kids would LOVE to take her classes, but I wouldn't be able to afford it for all of them. Just though I'd ask. Thanks!